Auto Donations

Did you know that your used car could be a driving force in the war on drugs?

Here’s how…

If you have an operable car, truck, RV, motorcycle or boat (on a trailer), donate it to The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center.
Your donation is tax-deductible (IRS Form 526). The proceeds from your donation go directly to help support the oldest and largest alcohol and drug rehabilitation program in your area. The program receives no government or United Way funding, but for many years has relied solely on the public’s donations.

The Salvation Army is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. What better time than now to donate your used vehicle and receive a tax deduction.